Saturday, April 21, 2007

Pacifists MUST Become Realists

"Invite Your Friends to Make Genocide History in 2007"

I saw this name on a group at Facebook. It made me laugh at first, because the meaning could go either way...end genocide, or be a part of the biggest genocide EVER.

Well, now that my funny commentary is out there, it made me truly think. Can we ever end genocide? Yes, we need to push to end it...but do the pacifists who claim to support the termination of genocide believe that force could end it? I will draw your attention to one of my previous posts
My friends, I believe that if social activists want to end genocide then they would have to become Imperialistic Hawks.

How can a Dove get anything accomplished when Islam is involved? Islam desires to destroy you! Islamists want to chop the heads off of each protestor, from Cindy Sheehan to the hippie in San Fran. The Hawk mentality, perhaps, needs to be exerted to end the suffering in Darfur. Becuase, Muslims in the Middle East/North Africa don't listen to songs peace poems. Likewise, they listen to the sword. Learn about Islam my banner carrying friends.

Discuss about Darfur, but then move into action.

1 comment:

Bijoy said...

Nice post, its a really cool blog that you have here, i like the way you present things, keep up the good work, will be back.

Expect more from you...

Warm Regards

Biby Cletus :- Wishing you a very Happy Earth Day